Astro File Manager Application – Is the world’s most popular Android file sharing app, irrespective of user experience towards Astro Application – You, can easily share any documents, audio, video files from one system to another or one mobile to another within a moment. You can also manage to share files from Mobile to PC and from PC to any other device. In this post, we are sharing some of the best features of Astro Android App and also showing how to install Astro APK File on Android Mobile.
You can also share or organize your files in popular sites like Facebook, Google Drive, Sky Drive and Drop Box. You can activate new accounts or can append old accounts (for example – Gmail). So, when you open Astro File Manager, you can see slider (this will bring up some side panels) with a finger showing (navigating you from) left to right.
Features of Astro APK File at a Glance
- If you look at Astro File Manager App Home Screen – Here, you can see three tabs (Those are – Locations, Searches and Recent).
- In Locations tab – You can find all your local store files regardless of where they are located.
- In Searches tab – You can find (It will bring back) all your Documents, Pictures, Music Videos and other files regardless of locations.
- In Recent Tab – If you click on Recent Tab – You can see all the recent activity you did with dates.
- If you click on the settings tab – You can see that you can be brought through all the settings (It is basically like Display Settings – Appearance, Cache, and Reset Preferences).
- You can create folders, bookmark, redo and scan easily.
- When you long click on Astro File Manager (Any files) the ICS Style will show you menu preferences from where you can Copy, Move, Delete, and Rename.
- Astro File Manager supports almost 13 languages.
These are some of the best features we found so far, still more to update – We recommend all of you to download Astro File Manager App right away.
How to Install Astro APK File on Android Mobile
Let us know – Guide for installing Astro APK File on your Android Mobile – These are the direct steps to download Astro File Manager App.
- Initially, you need to make sure weather your device allow external source file or not (Go to settings >> Enable External Sources). If this option is enabled, you can Download Astro APK File Manager App.
- After download is finished, double click on the Astro APK File and start installation process.
Remember – If you had upgraded your Operating System from Lollipop to Marshmallow then you need to uninstall and re-install Astro File Manger App.
Astro is featured as one of the best top 6 Android File manager app from major authority websites, we provided enough information about Astro APK file, if you are having any more doubts, do ask through a comment or contact us. Share this post with all your friends on social media pages.